Start Lowering Cloud Costs Today
Automatically power down idle cloud resources.
Connect Your Clouds
- Easy one click connect to your cloud.
- Connect multiple cloud credentials.
- Filter and exclude by resource tags.
- CloudFormation automatically creates your IAM role and policy to provide access.
- AWS today, Azure and GCP tomorrow.
- Schedule servers, containers and databases to be powered up when you need them.
- Each team member, enters their personal schedule that describes when they need a resource to be powered up. You don't need to create one master schedule anymore.
- Team members enter schedules in their local timezone regardless of where they are around the world.
- Schedules are automatically combined for each resource. Other users schedules shown in blue.
- Cost estimates show how much you will save with the schedule.
- Optionally create holiday or crunch time schedules with custom start and stop dates.
- For unexpected work — users can individually, safely override the schedule. No need to call a team meeting on slack!
- Specify for how long you need the resource to be powered up.
- Team members can create one ore more overrides.
- Use the convenient command line interface program to create overrides without interrupting your workflow.
- PowerDown combines schedules and overrides to work out when the resource can be safely powered down.
Control Servers, Databases, Containers
- Schedule all your servers, databases and containers in any cloud region worldwide.
- Powerdown will automatically power up and down dependant resources.
- See at a glance which resources are powered up and down and what is the desired resource state.
- Understand how much each resource costs, what you've spent and how much you've saved by powering down.
- Save time by creating groups for entire environments (like test or staging). Then power everything up or down with a single command.
Command Line Interface
- Don't like GUIs? Then use the easy CLI.
- Display resource status.
- Power up and down resources.
- Power on for a duration or until a specific time.
- Integrate with existing DevOps processes with Hooks.
- Hooks are invoked for key resource lifecycle events.
- Invoke AWS Lambda functions.
- Call HTTP web hooks.
- Or use the PowerDown REST API to integrate with your own tools and processes.
Start Your Free Trial Now
Save up to 70% off your AWS bill.
Free 30 day eval.
Requires an AWS account.