- Reduce cloud spend by up to 80%.
- Transparently manage the use of Spot instances in Auto Scale groups without any compromise in availability or performance.
- Eliminate waste by powering down idle cloud resources.
- Gain insight and clarity via the PowerDown cloud visualizer.
- Save time by simplifying the management of cloud resources by operating at a higher level.
- Automate resource scheduling regardless of user location and time zone.
- Enhance cloud resource control and access security.
- Spot scaler to transparently migrate workloads from On-Demand servers to cost effective Spot instances.
- Resource scheduler to control cloud servers, databases and containers.
- Automatic resource discovery from multiple clouds and multiple regions.
- Cloud visualizer to organize and present cloud assets in an intuitive and flexible manner.
- Personal schedules and override schedules for unforeseen resource needs.
- Scheduler to automatically calculate when cloud resources are not needed and powers down those resources.
- Resource groups to combine multiple cloud resources into a logical group.
- Automated management of dynamic server instances and containers via tag matching policies.
- Support for users in any time zone so they can simply state when they need resources to be available.
- Web management application.
- Command line interface program.
- API to integrate with existing tools.
- Reporting for a complete cloud trail of actions.
- Web hooks and Lambda hooks to integrate with existing DevOps tools and processes.
- Role-based access permissions to manage users and teams.
- Reports for actual and projected cloud costs and savings on a resource, team and account basis.
- Simple pricing so you pay less than 15% of what you save. If you don't save, you don't pay.